Hello Church Family,
In compliance with the public safety restrictions, the elders have made the decision to suspend our worship services, Sunday School classes, and prayer gatherings until further notice.
We will continue to monitor the announcements from our government health officials to determine when we can resume meeting together again.
In the meantime, here are some ways we can stay connected and serve each other during an unsure time.
1. Remember that God is in control and always will be. Click here for some verses you can read to remind yourself and others that God is loving and gracious, that he has a plan, and that our future hope of eternal life is secure in Jesus.
2. Please know that the pastors of Martha Lake Baptist Church are praying for you. Join us also in praying for the sick, the fearful, the weary, and those at risk. Many people are being touched by the Covid-19 illness and other illnesses. Pray also for those who are anxious or fearful. Pray for those who might face financial difficulty as economic impacts begin to increase.
3. Help each other. Make sure that you are checking on people around you. If you are healthy, offer to pick up groceries or medications for those who do not or cannot get out themselves. Don't be afraid to ask for help. You can call the church office (425-743-0771) or Pastor Jason (425-835-2435) if you need anything at all.
5. Stay Connected. When your Life Group is able to begin meeting again, that is a great way to encourage each other. Also, call and text each other to make sure everyone feels connected and loved.
6. Continue to give to the church. Even though you might have to miss some meetings or worship services, the church will still have bills to pay. If you are able, please continue to support the church through your offerings and contributions. You can mail your offering to the church office (17319 Loarch Way, Lynnwood, WA 98037) or give online at MarthaLake.org/donate.
Until we can meet again, may you rest in God's grace and protection. Please, contact me if you have any questions or needs.